An Intruder Alarm System consist in motion detectors, door and window contacts, panic buttons among other type of sensors, designed to detect unauthorised entry into any premises such a buildings, homes, schools, etc.
Rostek fire and security has obtained an EQA ISO standard for intruder alarm installation and general good practices throughout this industry.
We offer continued maintenance and service for all wired and wireless intruder alarms, after hours if necessary.
Benefits of an intruder alarm maintenance contract with Rostek Fire and Security are as follows:
1) 24hr security monitoring of alarms
2) Engineers available 24/7/365
3) Scheduled intruder alarm service
4) Upgrade of obsolete security alarms/p>
5) Repair of existing alarms
6) Commercial and domestic service